Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Journey Begins


TODAY’S VERSE:  Luke 6:38 “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.” 

As the kickoff to our Temple Centurion season draws closer, I would like you to watch Amaury and Roxy’s story (linked below).  As you watch it and pray over your own commitment…  keep today’s verse in mind…

Ask yourself these questions:

Do I believe it?
Do I have the courage to live it out?
Do I trust God in what He says?
Am I ready to activate my generosity?

This weekend, all of us will have the opportunity to begin the Temple Centurion journey:  our generosity…. God’s faithfulness and blessing… and a life lived knowing that we invested our resources into something bigger than ourselves.

As I’ve invited you to do for the past few weeks… please continue to pray and fast… asking God what part He would have you take in this historic weekend.   For more information about becoming a Temple Centurion, check out our website here:  http://potentialchurch.com/new2014/?page_id=13317

Video link:  https://vimeo.com/95147758