Thursday, June 18, 2015

Help Is On The Way!

“For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!’”  Jeremiah 30:17

“Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.”  Psalm 51:12

“And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.”  Job 42:10

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul.”  Psalm 23:1

“Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.”  Mark 8:25

“obey his voice in all that I command you today, with all your heart and with all your soul, then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you, and he will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you”  Deuteronomy 30:8-10


God makes things right.  

He heals the hurts.
He fixes what we think is irreparable.
He loves those the world calls unloveable.
He turns tragedy into triumph.
He mends relational fences.

He sees the tears you cry...and quietly whispers to your soul...

It’s going to be ok.  

I’ve got it.  

God watches over us.
God cares about us.

God restores us.  He heals our wounds... both physical and emotional (Jer. 30:17)
God restores us.  To spend eternity with Him... our eternity is secure (Psalm 51:12)
God restores us.  He’s generous. He provides more than was taken from us (Job 42:10)
God restores us.  He rejuvenates a dry soul.  (Psalm 23:1)
God restores us.  We can see things clearly after He touches us (Mark 8:25)
God restores us.  When we are obedient to Him...He blesses us (Deut. 30:8-10)

Feeling broken?  Hurt?  In pieces?  
God restores.


He will put you back together... never give up.... 

He loves you and He’s not done in your life. 

You matter.  Stay strong.  

You are loved.


God restores.